Davos Day 3

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 03:20:47 EST 2016

On day 3 we spent most of our time focused UI/UX issues with LiveCode. We
created a desktop/ native mobile  scrolling lib. I see lots of post on this
from beginners, we put put it into a substack. Take a look and let me know
if there is a better way.

Also, we can not deal with the suspending of LiveCode Apps on iOS when the
user switches away, terrible UX. I almost just lost a client because of it,
so I think we found a solution, not sure it is a best hack possible. Plus a
few more UI issues and we started organizing the business logic.

https://livecode.com/day-3-coding-world-leaders-at-davos/

--Todd