Image Scaling Problem

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:24:02 EST 2016

On 20/01/16 03:09, [-hh] wrote:
> Let me add my 1.414214 cents to this.
>
> Connected to "scaled and original size of images" (whether imported
> as control or by setting the filename):
>
> The *old* property inspector shows in the size & location tab the
> "fit content" buttons which allow to restore the original width and/or
> height even while 'the lockLoc of img x' (or 'the locked of img x') is true.
>
> Until now, these "fit content" buttons are missing in the *new*
> property inspector (LC 8), although we can restore the original size
> values by script (LC 1-8):
> set width of img iName to the formattedWidth of img iName
> set width of img iName to the formattedWidth of img iName

May we have those "fit content" buttons back, Please?

Come to think of things:

Can we please have ALL the capabilities that are there in the
*old* props inspector ( pre LC 8) restored in the *new* props
inspector. Because until that is done the *new* props
inspector will look like a backward step and second-rate.

Richmond.