Beyond POSIX time

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Jan 9 06:21:00 EST 2016

> I get the date you first put in. Tried several, all the way back to the
battle of
> Hastings. All good  The negative seconds do the math as well as ordinary
> ones.

If you got a Saturday for 14 October 1066, all good. Otherwise the algorithm
is not accounting for the 1582 or 1752 calendar changes.

> The thing went south when I tried the birth of Charlemangne. I suppose
thee
> digit dates are not well received.

Which date are you using? There are several suggested...

2 April 742AD was a Monday
2 April 747AD was a Sunday
2 April 748AD was a Tuesday

DatePicker for LiveCode www.flexiblelearning.com/datepicker