[On-Rev Tio] could someone test the index.html files in her/his account on Tio?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Tue Jan 5 16:14:27 EST 2016

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D wrote
> I noticed that on the 28th and informed On-Rev Support. At that time they
> were already running a script which tried to restore the data from a
> backup. Unfortunately not all accounts were successfully restored. So i
> had to restore my data manually.

=> I proposed to them to simply replace all my account content with a the
latest backup before 29th december, provided it's after 30november, to
simplify the process and avoid me restoring manually all index files.

Did not do it as urgent request but hope they will look into it in next 24
hours :: all sites are down, but not critical sites..

(that was kind of the moral deal with the on-rev founder package :: benefit
from a development server space ad eternal, but not use it for critical
sites!)

i'll left you know how it goes/went!

=> indeed, I would have appreciated a little warning because when I read the
initial warning on the list I just did not realize that.. it was.. bad for
me too!