Animation in Lilvecode

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 07:41:55 EST 2016

Several ways of animating with animated GIFs are shown in the free download: Livecode Scripting Tutorial, in its section on Special Effects Scripting/Motion, which can be found at www.medmaster.net/livecode.html, and which accompanies my book Livecode Lite: Computer Programming Made Ridiculously Simple (also available as a free PDF download).

Stephen Goldberg, MD
President, Medmaster Inc
www.medmaster.net