[ANN] Release 8.0.0 DP 15

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:20:46 EST 2016

On 23.02.2016 13:08, Ali Lloyd wrote:
> The tools palette settings menu pops up when you click the 'cog' icon at
> the top right of the tools palette.

Um . . . I wonder if that is as intuitive as your interface developers
think it is?

All sections are set to visible, and if you take a look at the image I
uploaded to
the BUG report you will see that there is a large, grey, blank space
where the widgets should show up.

I notice that in Firefox and Thunderbird they use an odd, 3 horizontal
lines sort of icon: neither
worse nor better than the revTools cog . . .

Possibly there's a chance for a debate about this right now . . .

Richmond.