Re Topic'd. Probable LC bug getting return from a Value function

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 22 20:20:37 EST 2016

It looks like you're missing the parentheses in the function name.  Try:

   put value("getValue()",group "myGroup" of card "myCard") into tVal

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/22/16, 5:08 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of William Prothero"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of