sqlite db password?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Feb 12 01:59:36 EST 2016

My SQLite db was created about 6-7yrs ago, so password protection has probably changed since then. My best option may be to open up director 10 on an old os and reset or turn off the password. Perhaps I can avoid the whole problem by going back to content created before I put it into a db in the first place. My need isn't immediate, but I thought it might be easy. If nobody has a brilliant idea, I'll put this on hold for now.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org