When is a GIF Finished Playing?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 10 17:59:32 EST 2016

I had to manage gif playback manually once. It worked well to just set
the currentframe repeatedly, ignoring auto-playback entirely. That way
you can keep track of how many cycles you've done and you can control
the speed of playback by changing the "send in time" frequency. You
always know what frame you're on because the script sets it.

I didn't bother to load individual images, just setting the currentframe
worked okay.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com