export card snapshot including browser window

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Feb 7 16:41:38 EST 2016

First guess would be the browser is the type that's in its own rendered
layer and not really a card object.  If you haven't already, try exporting
from the rect of the card or stack, instead of exporting the card itself.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/7/16, 1:24 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Ralph DiMola"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of