LC8 Save command

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Feb 6 13:01:17 EST 2016

This is the context of a scripted Save command so the preference setting
doesn't help unfortunately.

I'm happy to use the "with format" option, just trying to figure out how
the get the stack file's format if it is to be saved in that format. I did
find a stackfileversion cprop in the cREVGeneral cprop set of some stacks
but it was empty.  There are other stacks where it is not present at all. I
guess I will have to open the stack file and read the first few characters
as detailed.