IDE stack names

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Feb 6 00:12:42 EST 2016

In the message box, execute: put the openStacks

You'll get a list of all currently open stacks, and you can use the
message box to set the location of the off-screen stack, like -- set
topLeft of stack "revNewScriptEditor 1" to 100,100

Alternatively, as a shameless plug, there's this:
http://tactilemedia.com/storefront/index.php?page=detail&get_id=34

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/5/16, 9:00 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Matt Maier"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of blueback09 at gmail.com>