Graphic effects - Feather Edges of Rects

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Feb 4 02:03:55 EST 2016

I'm guessing you guys want the final result to be rectangular and not
oval-shaped.  That's too bad because you could use a radial gradient using
a single color (i.e. white to white) in a graphic with the inner color set
to 100% transparent -- this makes a near-perfect mask but only in oval
shape.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/3/16, 9:50 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Howard Bornstein"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of