TS Net for Indy vs Business

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 27 12:32:04 EST 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > We need some help.
 >
 > We know that we can do SFTP with TS-Net external
 >
 > but
 >
 > functions that we try to use from an Indy LC return "unlicensed" even
 > when, the documentation make not indication that they should fail
 > without the business license.
 >
 > What we need is
 >
 > Documention on what functions and methods work for SFTP in Indy.

There's probably a more intuitive taxonomic placement for this (though
admittedly I can't decide on one offhand - suggestions?), but I poked
around the livecode.com site and discovered that if I click "Pricing"
then about the middle of the price comparison page is a link labeled
"Compare Networking Fearures", which leads to this page that offers a
breakdown by edition:

<https://livecode.com/products/livecode-platform/livecode-networking-layer/>

--
  Richard Gaskin