Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Mon Dec 26 00:25:04 EST 2016

Thank you, Mike, for this! This is what I was searching for indeed. And you're right; I want to detect activity, not just scrolling. Scrolling was the only activity I could not catch yet, hence the subject line. But this does exactly what I want.

Fortunately I can not replicate the issue with 10.12 with typing. I am on 10.12.2, so maybe it has already been fixed.

This is a priceless Christmas gift to me. Wow!

With kind regards,
Terry Vogelaar