Example Stack with HTML+JS in Browser Widget that Talks to LC

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Dec 11 22:23:46 EST 2016

Does anyone have an example of a stack/card with a browser widget that shows some html content with clickable JS objects that then trigger handlers in the native LC code in that stacks card or stack script?

i.e. we want to be able to mount some html content aka "widget in a browser window" in the browser widget that then becomes a control for the stack like any other native control.

am I daft or is this doable? Anyone got a simple example?

Svasti Astu, Be Well
Brahmanathaswami
www.himalayanacademy.com