Saving data/settings

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 7 10:44:10 EST 2016

I would check the examples that LC has for db access.  I wound up rolling
my own db library afterward just because I wanted things to be a certain
way, but like I said, it's so easy to use DB's in LC that it's not worth it
not to.  When it comes to building your db structures, take a look at
Valentina.  You can build them on your desktop, then have them included in
the "copy files" with your app.  That would be another way to have default
values included with your app - you would have them set in the db that gets
copied with the app.  Valentina is currently my favorite dbms tool.