AW: Is there a mapping table for all rawKeyUp Codes? No solution yet with LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Dec 6 02:45:17 EST 2016

Thanks Hermann and Paul for clarifying this to me. I didn't noticed the
difference to *the keysdown*

You say Apple changed the keyboard mapping. I have no idea, if and how this
could affect now LC 8 concerning backward compatibility with older systems.
Will the keysdown give me on "all" systems (from 10.8-10.12) the same codes,
if Apple changed something in any system? Can I rely on this workaround to
get the correct chars, which have been entered on "all" systems?

Has anybody a best guest on how to handle this?

Tiemo

P.S. yes I filed it in the QC