[OT] unhosing .rev and .livecode files

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:33:41 EST 2016

I use Time Machine for hourly backups, mirror my LC stacks folder on Dropbox (so every change is also saved in the cloud), then in addition I have a peripheral hard drive at work where I back up my work stacks every time I close down for the day. I once lost over 2 weeks of notes due to a disk crash, and that taught me that it’s not a matter of *if* a disk will fail, it’s a matter of *when*. Never again.

— Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com