Strict is in; lax is out

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Aug 23 02:22:32 EDT 2016

me at jerrydaniels.com> wrote:

    Exactly, Mike. I remembered the exclamation mark. But I was exercising my laxness.

LOL  (good one…)

We live in laxness land (Hawaii) and my coding is even more lax. (always in need of optimization…) I can't even get myself to turn on explicitVars.

But I am sure I will get the itch to build something "strict" one day… if I can wrap my head around where the my use cases for LC start to fail and where LCB looms as the tool of choice (still a gray area in my head)

BR