Mobile scroller

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Aug 19 16:02:06 EDT 2016

OK Batman, riddle me this...

How can a mobile scroller be in layer behind a field control?

I see the scroller getting created and do its usual short flash of the
scroll indicators but you can't use it but instead it sends mouseup to the
field that goes to another card that has scrolling results and that scroller
works perfect on the new card. Scrollers on other cards also work perfect.
I've used the mobile scroller many many times with no problems.
I moved the scroller rect below the field for a test and it is on top of all
the other controls and scrolls the field above as expected.
This happens only on Android. iOS works as expected.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net