<<app>> is no longer available

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 8 11:53:14 EDT 2016

It's really bizarre.  When I went into xcode, for all of the profiles that
I've created, there were duplicates, with expiration dates that were the
same as the originals (all are months away, but none are August, 2017,
which seems to rule out something changing in the last few days).  The
certs, etc. haven't changed, either, and in the dev portal there were no
dupes.  I did a download all, then launched LC to see what it thought.  It
lost the link to the profiles, so I wound up re-connecting, recompiling,
and redistributing.  What a PITA.