"could not find a valid identity to use for the selected profile" again

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 6 18:00:36 EDT 2016

One machine is working fine, the other isn't.
I tried Scott's idea of replacing the Apple WWDC cert.  I've tried using XC
do re-download the profiles, etc.  I tried going into the keychain and
removing various certs, etc. and re-downloading and installing, but I'm not
getting this resolved.

SO

What keys/certs/etc. should I be removing/reinstalling to address this?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."