arrowKey 'up' and 'down'

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:41:52 EDT 2016

Heres my take on it. Moved most of the code to the graphic.  Game loops
work so much better for this type of thing because you avoid the "arrowkey"
repeat problem entirely.

All it does is loop, look at what keys are down, and acts appropriately.
Changed the move distance to 5, and increment a counter to pick the next
animation frame.

Added a start button to start and stop the loop.  Great penguin graphics,
love the affect!

Heres a link to the modified stack.