8.0.0 RC1 - Which Xcode Version?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Apr 13 13:08:48 EDT 2016

In dp 16… I had to turn off the auto updates in the App store, deleted the latest version of Xcode, and installed Xcode 7.2.1  after that the mobile provisioning in dp16 prefs was “green for go” with the SDK 9.2

After loading RC1…it is “red for no go”  What version should we download now? Since the recent lightening storm fried some routers my connection bandwidth dropped here in our office… I only want to fetch Xcode once and get the right version.

BR