Choose Browse Tool with click

-hh hh at livecode.org
Tue Apr 12 09:29:23 EDT 2016

I have a similar solution that reduces the action
*to the button only*. Works in both modes.

= MouseEnter from above changes nothing (doesn't disturb)
= MouseEnter the left half from below chooses pointer tool
= MouseEnter the right half from below chooses browse tool

The action for selecting the button and switch to edit mode
remains the same: Enter left half from below and then click.

-- Name the button "Pointer <|> Browse"
on mouseEnter
  if the mouseV < item 2 of the loc of me
  then pass mouseEnter