Default tool on open stack

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Tue Apr 12 09:25:09 EDT 2016

Hi again,

Basically, my problem is solved with Peter's work-around.
However, after reading some of the various other comments,
including Jacqueline's here, it strikes me that this has to be
considered some kind of bug, doesn't it?

A valid command (choose browse tool) in a valid handler
(openstack) does not work!?

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan