POLL: LiveCode Server use

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 9 16:38:28 EDT 2016

I have a poll in the forums to learn more about how people use LiveCode
Server.  Even if you don't use it, that's useful to know and there are
options for that too.

Please consider taking a moment to participate in the poll:
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26772>

The results may be of general interest, and in my case I have some tools
I'm building to help manage LC on my servers and this will help me
better anticipate if it's worthwhile generalizing some of them for
others to use.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems