6.7.11 (RC1) Mac

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Apr 8 17:49:19 EDT 2016

> On 8 Apr 2016, at 21:17, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>
> That's normal. The download is a .dmg file which is a compressed disk image. When you double-click it, it will decompress. It isn't an installer.
>
> When the window appears, drag the LC icon to the Applications folder, either the one inside the window or directly onto your hard drive. The Mac will copy the file.
>
> Double-click the newly-copied file on your hard drive. The Mac will warn you this is a file you downloaded (the warning you mentioned above.) That's a security measure to make sure a rogue app hasn't installed itself without your knowledge. Click Okay and you're good to go.

Done this but even having done this whenever I double click on the app it verify’s AGAIN, advises me I have downloaded it from the internet AGAIN.

This happens everytime I run the app. It does not happen with 6.7.10, 7.1.3 & 8.0.0 (dp16) all of which behave correctly.

Probably the best thing to do is dump it until RC2.

All the best

Terry