Load PDF in mobile browser

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:45:30 EDT 2016

Actually, I am quite happy with LiveCode. It is just I had to sit and
listen to a guy rail on me for an hours because he wanted to use C#, but I
convinced the owner to use LC. So Monte is actually correct, I did not test
the functionality fully on Android. My fault for sure. We had the App fully
working on iOS and promised a job before we were sure of the functionality.
BIG MISTAKE on my part.

Monte has also always been helpful and very supportive. Several times he
has gone out of his way to help us offline to solve problems. For that I am
grateful.  I do not blame LiveCode for the browser, but if it is a known
issue, I think there should be some kind of suggested solution - that is
just my point. But anyway I am a New Yorker and all we care about are
solutions. Maybe there is also a way the community can also help by having
large known issues and work arounds. We are an open source community. Let
me know how I can support such a thing.

On that note...

It seem my best option is to use the MergExt for Android correct? If I give
it a URL, will it open a PDF?

Thanks for the help,

Todd