Set Text to the Vertical Center of the field

Ralph DiMola rdimolad at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Apr 3 00:52:55 EDT 2016

This was when I was a newbie and developing my resizing library and I called it with the wrong control type.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services

>    try
>     put item 1 of the margins of obj into item 1 of tMargins
>     put item 3 of the margins of obj into item 3 of tMargins
>    catch SomeError
>     exit CenterVert -- Can't get margins?... do nothing
>    end try

Now I'm even more worried:  is there a cirumstance in which querying the
margins can result in a thrown error?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems