Using LC for Interactive Tutorial

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Apr 1 03:23:42 EDT 2016

I would have to answer 'not at the moment' to all of the above! They are
all possibilities, but we will probably have to gauge interest to decide
where we take it next.

I'm not sure the interactive tutorial format will lend itself well to
explaining how to create interactive tutorials, but I won't rule it out :-)
The priority there is probably creating a tutorial-authoring plugin.