Difficulty using Livecode.com

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Apr 1 01:35:46 EDT 2016

Jim, you're my new hero.  Everyone has all sorts of opinions about the
web site, but you took the time to document your journey through the
taxonomy, noting each specific step.  Well done.

It may seem like basic stuff and it is.  But of course the site at
passed review when it was posted, so it seems link rot set in along the
way with other changes.  Your detailed steps will be very helpful in
getting that resolved.

I've forwarded your notes to the web designer, who will no doubt review
them with great interest as they continue their site refinements in
anticipation of the v8 launch.

If just want to get started with a download, use the Download links to
take you here:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

Thanks again for your notes.

--