The Feature Exchange Progress

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:05:35 EDT 2015

Just visited your website, Scott. (Maybe time to rename to "LiveCode
Planet" ?). I was not even aware of your work.

With all respect, in my one role as a business man, I can not yet see the
business model behind LiveCode in terms of attracting bigger sums of money
for development and creating revenue.

But  they need revenue and investment to continue and grow! So why not
there is a way of raising a million pounds and more?

Microsoft paid billions !!!!! for Nokia and lost. A fraction of this to
Livecode! And see Skype, and all that...!

And here the cats bites its own tail: No money - no development, but
without development no money.

It looks like Feature Exchange does not fly looking at statistics today.
May be some big sponsor will cover the remaining sums?

I also see some missing logic in this offer. In the end I personally would
prefer simply to pay donations. But could that be the future?

Wishing all the best
Roland