LC 8 (DP4) widgets

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:50:37 EDT 2015

I have just started to play with LC widgets and have couple of questions.

1. for the widget selector is there an easy way to make the choices
vertical and not horizontal (I thought I saw this done in a earlier video)?

2. None of the widgets show when I generate an iOS app (not on the iPad or
the simulator).

Is there a problem using widgets for creating iOS apps?

I am on OS X Mavericks, Xcode 6.2, LC 8.0 DP4
target iPad is 8.4.1

Again, I am just trying to build my first iPad app so I may be behind on
where things stand with LC.

thanks,

Glen