AW: Any experiences with LC videograbber?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Sep 14 12:53:16 EDT 2015

Thanks Martin for your experience
Tiemo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag
von Martin Koob
Gesendet: Montag, 14. September 2015 15:37
An: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Betreff: Re: Any experiences with LC videograbber?

I had been using revVideoGrabber in my Mac OS X program.   I started to have
difficulties with later Mac Book Pros with retina screens.   I think there
were other issues as well.   Search the QA centre
http://quality.runrev.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=videograbber and you can
see the confirmed but unresolved bugs there.

 I switched  to using Monte's mergAV external which has really worked well
for me and it has additional features such as being able to set capture
settings by script.  This is Mac OS X and iOS only however.

I haven't any experience with using it on Windows.

Martin

preferences: