Goodbye stsMLXEditor

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 3 14:31:04 EDT 2015

Thanks.  I see it now.  I'm accustomed to finding licensing info within
the download, so it didn't occur to me to go back to the download page
to look for it.

I don't suppose it *needs* to be in the code or the download
necessarily.  Anyone wanting to use the code can go back and download
your web page to have a copy of the usage terms if they need them for
future reference.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems