Home servers, anyone?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Oct 27 16:39:36 EDT 2015

I know someone that had a dynamic setup like you describe.  It was simple
and easy for 1 person access.

He had a local script checking the IP every 5 or 10 minutes (at home).
When it no longer matched the last known IP, the script would write a small
text file TO A WEB SERVER that was hosting a site he owns.  Then from
anywhere, he could access that file to find his way back home (so to speak).

~Roger