slow down of building standalone in 6.7.

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Oct 19 03:48:39 EDT 2015

Hello,

Probably this was already discussed, but I don't find the thread.

There is a drastic slowdown in saving as standalone between LC 6.5 and LC
6.7 (didn't tested 6.6). Where one program took about 20 secs in 6.5, it
takes almost 2 min in 6.7 on OS X. The "Removing development properties and
setting profile options" is the part which tales the longest now.

Is this a known behavior? Is it just like this because of any new technology
under the hood, or are there perhaps any settings, I can check, what could
affect this delay?

Thanks

Tiemo