scaleFactor strangeness

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:57:23 EDT 2015

I'm playing around with scaleFactor on a desktop app as sort of a "zoom
view" feature. But there are some weirdnesses about it, especially in
terms of screen placement. For example, when the scaleFactor is anything
but 1, setting the loc of a stack is way off. Like setting the loc of a
stack to the screenLoc does not place it at the center of the screen.

It would be nice to be able to scale a window in/out from the topLeft or
from the center of the stack too.

I tried a few things, but nothing I came up with was very acceptable.
Anybody else played with this?

Marty K