[ANN] LiveCode List Processor

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Oct 12 13:32:42 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-12 18:41, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> That looks like Builder rather than Script, no?

No - this is definitely a LiveCode Script library... It implements a
data-type on top of an LCS array very much like the LCB 'List' type.
(Such 'proper lists' - aka dense integer numerically-keyed arrays with
index starting at 1 - are something we want to add to LCS at some
point).

Interestingly (although I've not read it in depth) it looks like the
type is designed with the idea that you can easily change what is
considered to be the 'first' index - i.e. move backward and forward
through it.

This reminds me of a circular linked list in functionality.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps