LC Extension Builder won't compile?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:43:09 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to install the widgets that Trevor posted on his Github.

I am on LC 8.0 (DP4) Indy

The following is the error messages when I use the extension builder and
run Test

Error: Could not compile module
/Users/livecode-extension-master/widget_helpers

I would like to install the tabbed widget Trevor made and it looks like it
requires widget helpers module to be installed first?

Does anybody have the steps necessary to install Trevor's widgets?

Is there additional environment settings that need to be done beyond just
the standard LC install?

thanks,

Glen