[ANN] LiveCode List Processor

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 12 11:29:26 EDT 2015

What I do is load all (or blocks) of the data all at once, put it into a data grid, then navigate through the records in the data grid. I trap selectionChanged in the datagrid to populate the detail fields on the form. I have an edit bar for creating new, editing existing and deleting existing records. I also have a search object for finding records in a table and displaying them in a datagrid. By setting some constants in the search object's input field it can be used with any table and data grid. Navigation is now accomplished by the user simply arrowing down or up in the data grid, or scrolling down, sorting columns etc., or usign the search bar.

Trouble is, I develop almost exclusively for sqlYoga but it would not be difficult to refactor it for use with any database.

Bob S