Learning Materials

Steven Crighton steven.crighton at livecode.com
Sat Oct 10 07:23:54 EDT 2015

Thanks for your messages on the new learning course.

We are constantly working on improving our learning materials. Create it V1
was a good start but as you pointed out it did come with some issues.

With this version we have decided to focus our efforts by creating a course
with less apps but greater content and strengthened resources.

We have rewritten the code, added more learning outcomes, filmed new videos
and created brand new slides.

Unlike the original Create it course this new course is available without
the need for a paid license subscription.

Everyone who was part of Create it V1 will receive this course in their
account at some point next week with no extra charge.

Thanks

Steven Crighton