Release: LiveCode 8.0 DP 7

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Thu Oct 8 13:13:13 EDT 2015

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.0 DP 7.

Warning: this is not a stable release. Please ensure you back up your
stacks before testing them.

*Release contents*

This release contains all the fixes and improvements made during the global
jam, including
29 bug fixes, and performance improvements with number to string conversion,
string concatenation, the get command and single byte fetching.

You can find the list of bug fixes in the menu Help > Release Notes, or
from the download page referenced below.

*Getting the release*
You can get the release at http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

LiveCode 8 is still in development so we’d love to hear any
feedback you have on it. There are a number of features that we’d like to
implement but aren’t ready yet and the existing features are subject to
change during development - we can’t guarantee that extensions written in
DP1 will continue to work in later versions.

Please report any bugs encountered on our Bugzilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

The LiveCode Team