App Browser versus Project Browser

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:03:39 EDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Mark Waddingham <mark at livecode.com> wrote:

> i.e. There is was a strong hint that continued usage of the Application
> Browser was related to its presence, rather than fondness.
>
> Essentially I was trying to determine whether it was familiarity or like
> which was the issue here.

The project browser displays far less in the same vertical space, even
without considering the left pane.

On top of that, it is more effort, scrolling, and clicks to display.

Kind of like why I'm so disappointed with my new Tivo . . .  (I counted the
other night, and it was about six taps of navigation for a season pass, or
whatever they call it, compared to two on the same button.  And large types
of searches [e.g., "season premier" ]no longer work --quite similar to what
we're complaining about here)
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462