Release 8.0.0 DP 6

Sebastien Nouat sebastien.nouat at livecode.com
Fri Oct 2 12:59:27 EDT 2015

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.0 DP 6.

Warning: this is not a stable release. Please ensure you back up your
stacks before testing them.

You can find the list of bug fixes in the menu Help > Release Notes, or
from the download page referenced below.

*Getting the release*
You can get the release at http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

This release is the release we expect you to use for the LiveCode Global Jam
held next Monday and Tuesday (5th and 6th of October 2015).

LiveCode 8 is in an early stage of development so we’d love to hear any
feedback you have on it. There are a number of features that we’d like to
implement but aren’t ready yet  and the existing features are subject to
change during development - we can’t guarantee that extensions written in
DP1 will continue to work in later versions.

Please report any bugs encountered on our Bugzilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

The LiveCode Team