Death of the Application Browser

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Nov 26 14:04:55 EST 2015

It's clearly a waste of resources to maintain two things that are intended to provide the same service. Do you do that in your apps?

What I don't really understand is why people aren't offering suggestions on how to improve the project browser so it will work for them. To my mind the simple solution would be to have multiple layout modes (tree, list, column) and the ability to detach chunks of the hierarchy into a separate window by double clicking or dragging. That would open up a world of possibilities for copying and moving objects around.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone