Release 8.0 DP 10

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:11:06 EST 2015

I may not know much (and I, oddly enough, am more aware of
how little I know than you), but, despite the growls and groans, know
that LiveCode 8 when we get there, eventually (and let's hope,
paradoxically,
that that is a long and lumpy road), will be a KILLER,

and, like that other Killer, Jerry Lee Lewis, let's hope it plays the
piano with
its feet on the keyboard and puts all else to shame.

BUT ( and, you know me by now, there always has to be a 'but') Please,
Please, Pretty Please, integrate SVG import into the 'standard' image import
menu feature.

Richmond.