learning resources for kids

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 06:28:04 EST 2015

Hi Monte,

We are releasing our Playland Armenia Social/Game App. It contains over 16
games, some are played individually and others are online multiplayer
player. The team wanted to create an App in honor of the 100 year
anniversary of Armenian Genocide. So they focused on the positive and
create a game for the children around the world to play together. It uses
Gamification to teach language for 5-9 years old.

It is a MASSIVE app, but it fun to play and will teach all aspects of
programing - including web services, Unicode, Animation and much more. We
did reuse the tetris  game from Scott and a modified Chess game we found
online.

Richard and I will be doing a FREE and open Google Hangout webinars going
over the app and how to code it. So your son or any educator who is
interested is welcome.

We will be releasing the code and a full Beta version in the next 2 weeks.
The webinars will be over the next few months. You can find info on the
game: http://playlandarmenia.com/

We won the national Open Game Challenge and are now headed to the European
finals next month.

Best,

Todd